Our Complaints Procedure
IF YOU JUST WANT TO.
Telephone: 020 8885 6800
When Should I Complain?
- If any of our services haven't reached the standard you expect.
- If there's a fault or problem you think we should fix.
- If you feel a member of our staff has treated you badly or unfairly.
- If we don't do something we have promised to do.
- If you are unhappy about anything else we have (or have not) done.
What We Will Need To Know:
Contact Details & What To Expect From Us
Please address your letter as per the above stages and wait for a reply before proceeding to the next stage. At each stage you will receive a written reply which will also provide you details of who to contact if you are not happy with the outcome.
knights residential, 612 High Road, London, N17 9TA
Telephone: 0208 882 2112, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At every stage, the complaint will be acknowledged immediately in writing, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established “in-house” procedures and a reply sent to the complainant within fourteen.